Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Need help with logo
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Is there a member list here?
    Buda
    How do you prove they're virgins?

How about we just use week old noobs?
    Today, 02:50 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to hi
    Buda
    Hi Neeru and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how the...
    Today, 02:49 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Jonsey. He's about 1.5 years old and is a really looong cat.

But I did a double take and grabbed my phone (sorry for the blurriness)

This is just wrong and creepy, and he was "meowing" at me....
    Attached Files

Comment

• da frunk looking out the window the other day. it's his new favorite spot now that the weather is getting a bit nicer.

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

• frank and his little sister ivy

little miss ivy

ivy is my parents pup, 10 weeks old same parents as frank. she's gonna be a little terror too

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

Comment

• How to humiliate a daschund:

Last edited by Gromit801; 04-02-2012, 05:57 PM.
          "I love deadlines. I love the 'whooshing' sound they make when they go by." - Doug Adams
          LinkedIn

Comment

• smokey has a strange meow and doesn't sound like it should be coming out of a cat so large. best way i can describe it is a cry, squeak, whine. i don't know if he is part MC or not but he's massive, 20lbs last time he was weighed. here's a pic to show approximate scale

that's a 22" monitor behind him

and just cause he's so cute

have you seen my baseball?

Comment

• This is my Papillion named Abbie... her favorite hobbies are sleeping and barking haha
              Attached Files

Comment

• Jake napping on my lap.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• My favorite photo of Maggie so far.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• This is my mom's cat, Lily (short for Lilydwen).

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

• I live at the dorms at Florida Atlantic University, so sadly, I can't really have anything more than a fish. Needless to say I abused this option and got me a half-moon male Betta fish.

His name is Derpy Finns, (I call him Derpums) and not just because I'm an MLP:FiM fan. It's because once he got settled into his new tank, he proceeded to immediately dive into every plant and tear both his fins and his tail in two places and even after removing the hazardous plants that did this, he still dove into the same spots. Hence the name. That and he's just a relatively silly fishy. ^-^
                      Last edited by Red Kittie Kat; 04-12-2012, 06:03 PM. Reason: tags fixed
                      There's A Wikid Mind in the Works!
                      http://www.wikidworksstudios.com/ (Work in Progress ^-^; )

Comment

• crappy cell pics ... but still cute

Max and Marley ... they are buddies now.

Marley is one of Oreo's babies. They are getting soooo big

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

• Originally posted by WikidWorx View Post
                          I live at the dorms at Florida Atlantic University, so sadly, I can't really have anything more than a fish. Needless to say I abused this option and got me a half-moon male Betta fish.

His name is Derpy Finns, (I call him Derpums) and not just because I'm an MLP:FiM fan. It's because once he got settled into his new tank, he proceeded to immediately dive into every plant and tear both his fins and his tail in two places and even after removing the hazardous plants that did this, he still dove into the same spots. Hence the name. That and he's just a relatively silly fishy. ^-^

I've had a number of Bettas over the years, they are not the smartest fish in the world LOL

I remember once when I was young and stupid (as opposed to old and stupid) a bunch of us bought half a dozen males and threw then in a single bowl to watch them fight. They all did a fair amount of "jumping bad" at each other but never did do any actual fighting

Comment

• Got a new pet today, I found him chillin out outside my door this morning. I was trying to take a few pictures of him with my phone, but he kept walking towards me, trying to chomp off a finger. I named him Arnold Schwarzenegger, and if he's there when I get home I will feed him honey.

"I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

• Dexter chilling on the porch when I got home from work.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• NOT a pet but an abandoned (or otherwise motherless) baby I found this morning, starving, soaking wet from tropical storm rains, shivering and barely able to hold his head up, probably well down the path that leads out of the world of the living:

An hour and a half later, after I drove him to a wildlife rescuer/rehabilitator, who's equipped to deal with such stuff:

He now has a loving caretaker, fifteen step-siblings about the same size, and a good shot at living a normal life after he grows enough to make it on his own.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X