Hello, I am the PasteUpKing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I am the PasteUpKing...

I'm here seeking knowledge of how to wrangle this whole new-world graphics arts thing. I have questions! :-)

First off, welcome to the GDF PasteUpKing. Here are links to information that we give to all new forum members. They lead to the forum rules, some frequently asked questions and a little background that can come in useful.To keep the persistent spammers on their toes, the first few posts from all new forum member need to be approved by a moderator before they're made live. So, if your first posts don't show up immediately, don't be concerned.

As for questions, by all means ask away. With you being the PasteUpKing, one of the first things you might notice is that nobody's done pasteup for, well, maybe 20 years. It's likely time to abdicate the throne.

Comment

Welcome. I have a few friends that also do paste ups. Do you mean the kind out on the street? Or do you mean the kind used by publications before computers?
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

"As for questions, by all means ask away. With you being the PasteUpKing, one of the first things you might notice is that nobody's done pasteup for, well, maybe 20 years. It's likely time to abdicate the throne. "

I haven't done Paste up in twenty years either, but it's like being president or governor. the title follows you forever!

No I'm here to ask questions about Adobe CS6. It seems to be broken in so many ways.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X