Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, from the future!

Hello,
    I go by the name of Time Traveller (It's spelled "traveler" in american English while "traveller" in British English).
    I am a motion graphics designer mainly working on after effects. I have so much to learn which is why i am here...
    I am a bachelors student in computer science engineering. Aside from graphics designing, i love playing games, watching anime, listening to a wide variety of songs and reading various theories on time travel and other interesting things.
    Thank you for reading.
    PS- I have already read the "very important links here and here"

Thanks!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• SniffySlug
      Seeking Help on 123Design Project.
      SniffySlug
      I need to adjust the thickness of the inside in order to print the object but now I can't figure out how to increase the inside. its currently .4mm and it needs to be .7 or .8. I have tried the tweak,...
      Yesterday, 10:07 PM
    • TaMac
      Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
      TaMac
      Yup. That is a massive fail! Good to know however...

Here is the proper link

https://taramaclean.myportfolio.com/projects

Thanks!
      Yesterday, 08:17 PM
    • trevoz
      quark 2016 and fontexplorer
      trevoz
      I have just installed QXP2016 and now I cannot run FontExplorer X Pro. Every time I run Font explorer QXP crashes. QXP will not open if Fontexplorer is open. Any one else having these problems
      Yesterday, 05:29 PM
    • Teejaa91
      EAN13 batch design
      Teejaa91
      Hi everyone,

For my job in the wholesale I have a question (how to find a way to automate EAN13 barcode in my designs). I recently learned a lot about CSV files - excel and datamerge etc....
      Yesterday, 02:28 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Portfolio in need of a review!
      KitchWitch
      Hi Tamac and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Yesterday, 10:39 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X