Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello for Utah!

Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading GDF for quite a while, but never signed up, I'm not on a lot of forums.

Anyway I've been in GD since 2000 starting in print magazines. I quickly moved to icon and UI design. My largest job involved me designing more than 9000 individual and unique icons over 7 months for a major software company who's name I can't mention. However, I can guarantee you have either seen my work or derivatives of it. (Lesson here kids, get the rights to portfolio your work in writing.)

Now I'm the CEO of a software company that is doing some of the most innovative work in operations and workflow management. I still occasionally take design jobs for enjoyment from select clients and am deep in the UX/UI of our company's products. Hopefully the world will once again find use in something I had a small hand in shaping.

-C

Hi Coreyb and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hello back from someone in Utah. It's nice having someone else from the beehive state onboard.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X