hello every one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello every one

Hi every one. I'm Brent Clark. Now i am 23 years old and recently I started my own little business with design . I want to learn more and how to make money in this big beautiful world. Thank you
    magento blog | magento tutorial | magento paypal setup

Hi Brent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Here's our handy step-by-step on how to start your own design business:

Originally posted by <b>
      Here's the usual and surest way:
      1. Enroll in a university design program.
      2. Find good design internships while still in school.
      3. Work one's butt off while studying full-time and working as an intern.
      4. After four years, graduate with a bachelor's degree in design or a related field.
      5. Look for a full-time job, send out resumes, show portfolio.
      6. Land an entry-level job at local company as a beginning designer.
      7. After a year or two find a new job at a better place.
      8. After another couple of years become a senior designer at an even better place.
      9. After still another year or so you just might have the education, experience and contacts to explore freelancing.
      Of course there are other routes, but the more of these steps you skip, the tougher it'll be to get there.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Thanh you because of your enthusiasm. This is will be my very first place in my dsg life. Lovely
        magento blog | magento tutorial | magento paypal setup

Comment

Hi Clark Congratulations for your new business

Comment

hi friend im new too

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clinton78
              One off off-set lithographic Print?
              Clinton78
              Hi guys,

I have a situation where I need to commercially print illustrations that are coloured entirely in black. It's basically realistic aircraft illustrations and the aircraft are painted...
              Today, 11:11 AM
            • Craig B
              Reply to Style of Font
              Craig B
              To expand a little on what B said. Those monograms were hand created. They weren't just a font, and there's no software that will automatically squeeze them into a shape like that....
              Today, 11:00 AM
            • Craig B
              Reply to Vector art blurry when posted to social media!
              Craig B
              Not sure where you got those sizes. I would try this always up to date google doc with various social media pixel sizes.
              Today, 10:58 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
              PrintDriver
              As B noted in his 2nd post,

So without doing the research involved in creating an ''awesome'' ad campaign based on your needs, in your particular location, and one that works with your particular...
              Today, 10:30 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Portfolio usage of work
              PrintDriver
              The designer may own the rights to the design, but they may not own the copyright on any photos or copywriting used in the design or any trademarked logos. In cases where there is client supplied content,...
              Today, 10:22 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X