Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone, I wish I had mad design skills like you all but I don't. I am learning as I go along. I am excited to learn from all of you. I work with a team that makes great digital products and love learning what's new in the market. I work on the strategy for web and mobile products for small companies, branding, and marketing projects.

Hi C_hudson and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
      Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
      Glitchin
      Work for money design for love by David Airey and Know Your Onions: Graphic Design by Drew De Soto are good books for freelancers if your just starting out in the industry.

Also Pretty Much...
      Today, 03:55 PM
    • Glitchin
      Comment on Logo Feedback
      Glitchin
      I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
      Today, 03:24 PM
    • Glitchin
      Reply to Critique Please?
      Glitchin
      This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
      Today, 02:58 PM
    • Glitchin
      Comment on Critique Please?
      Glitchin
      Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
      Today, 02:54 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
      PrintDriver
      Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
      Today, 12:42 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X