Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am Leonardo from Croatia. I am 19 years old finishing high-school as a Media Technician. Basically, we learned a lot from video, audio production to graphic design covering all Adobe products except Adobe Dreamweaver. I am working as a freelancer and as a graphic designer for a Croatian news portal. I just love to work something new in Illustrator and often I am actually proud of my work haha. I got accepted to a Danish University in Aalborg - AP degree in Multimedia design and communications so I am looking forward to that. Haven't met so many like-minded individuals my age from outside of Croatia so looking to find new connections here on the design forum. I will post a few of my recent work for critique as I am interested to hear your opinion. Have a great day!

Hi Leonardo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X