Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey GDF!

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

My name is SpeccialK and I am new to the forums. I was really into graphic design in high school about 10 years ago, and I have just recently gotten back into it. I am looking to refine my skills(not saying I am good), and learn from all of the talent here at Graphic Design Forum! I have a google image for now as my avatar and no signature, but I plan on thinking of a good theme to go with and create my own in the next couple days. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hanging out here and learning lots of great things!

Hi SpeccialK and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.

You won't be able to add a signature until you have a few posts, so don't worry if it seems like you can't do one.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Got it! Thank you for the welcome. Having to post a few times first just gives me time to get my ideas together and start working on it.

Comment

Here's a link to our signature guidelines:
        http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...320-signatures
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I think this OP is misinterpreting this site as a sig forum...maybe?
          SpeccialK, we'll help you out all we can with the Photoshop questions but gamer sigs and similar are just exercises in the realm of personal fan art. The opinion given for a critique would most likely be ''if you like it, then it is good.''

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X