A wild cannoli appears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wild cannoli appears

Hola mis amigos! It's great to meet everyone. I'm Cannoli.
    I don't usually post on forums but this seems like a pretty cool place for design chit chat and whatnot, so I figured I'd make a profile and see what's up.

Quick intro on me:
    I'm a freelance designer in the DC-Maryland-Virginia area. I specialize in brand revision, logo design, and typography and have worked in design professionally for almost six years.
    I have a BFA in Art from the University of Maryland, where I also worked as a designer for a division of the A. James Clark School of Engineering. I also have an AAS in Graphic Design from Montgomery College. I'm planning on starting my Masters next year at MICA.

Outside of design, I love:
    running
    baseball
    music
    cooking

I'll close with a fun question one of my professors at UMD asked me a while back: What's your favorite tool in Adobe Creative Suite and why?
    Mine is the Illustrator pen tool because it's pretty much the heart and soul of every project I work on. It's super versatile and serves as the foundation of every logo and icon I make.

Hi Cannoli and welcome to GDF.

My favorite tool in the Adobe suite is undo.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannoli View Post
      A wild cannoli...
      This suggests that somewhere they're domesticated. You'll never convince me.

Favorite tool(s)? The hidden powerhouse stuff:
      • Illustrator's Appearance Panel
      • Photoshop Channel Ops
      • InDesign Find/Change/GREP

I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

LMAO, Kitch, you beat me to it!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
          PrintDriver
          Happy Thanksgiving to all!
          Just waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are eating fashionably late this year. Mainly because the bird was larger than expected, but that 's ok.
          Lots of hooverdoovers...
          Today, 04:17 PM
        • PanToshi
          PanToshi
          Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
        • B
          B
          Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
          Today, 12:57 PM
        • Arka-Software
          Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
          Arka-Software
          There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
          Today, 12:46 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
          PrintDriver
          You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
          Today, 09:10 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X