Hi. I am new here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. I am new here.

I am attempting to build a digital media platform. I hope to incorporate not only social media platform but a publishing website.
    But I am unsure of how to structure it all. So I have some questions. Or I might like to express my ideas and get feedback.
    Would you be able to advise me as to which particular forum I should begin my question in ?
    For example. Since my design ideas pertain to digital publishing what forum would be the best for me?
    Although I have Adobe Creative Suite I am looking at allot of online design tools as well. So a digital magazine is on my mind.
    But I need to build a platform to publicize everything as well. I am looking at Wordpress for that. But I am a writer as well and so
    I would like to have a separate vehicle for my personal essays and articles. The digital magazine would be separate from my essay
    publishing venture. But then I think about SEO and wonder if the two would conflict or compete for audience?
    Then I think about the digital magazine and I wonder about iOS and Android. And whether the digital magazine should be in a different format for the WOrdpress
    website as compared to the iOS and Android. Does the web site magazine need to be merely a showcase for the digital magazine.
    Where should the magazine cover belocated ? On the Wordpress Site as well as the digital edition.

Many, many questions. And not sure if this or any other forum here is even the right place for these questions that pertain to platforms and landing pages, and blogs
    etc.

I do have Adobe Creative Suite questions - which I think are suitable for some of the forums here. And I can get in to soe of those as well.

Thanks,
    Woods

Hi Woods and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hi KitchWitch. Thanks for the reminder and I have just read rules. You are busy busy here I see. I notice you are may be replying to alot of posts. I hope my questions can be enlightening to others here. And I look forward to learning as well.
      Thanks,
      Woods

Comment

Probably the web forum is most suited, but honestly, the people who hang out here often just use the New Topics button for a list of most current posts, which lists everything no matter what forum it is posted to. Half the time I don't know what forum I'm in.

Comment

Thanks Print Driver - I will go over to web forum or new topics and mention that you suggested I post in one of those forums.
          Thanks,
          Woods

Comment

Hi Everyone, I m new member in this forum. I want to share some helpful information and want to know something new.

Comment

Hi Gulamhmemon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

You have come to the right place!

Comment

Hi Jillianpetrova and welcome to GDF.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hi.Have a good day.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X