Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After six years - reintroducing myself

Hey hey,

Just wanted to reintroduce myself. It appears I signed up on this forum in 2011, posted two things and never came back - why, I don't know. Lately I've been looking to connect with a designer community and I found several recommendations pointing to GDF. I really don't have anybody local that I can share ideas with / learn from / ask questions. From going through the forum briefly, I can see there is some great talent here and I hope to learn a few things. I have some "how do you do this" design questions but I'll be sure to look through the forum before I post. I also re-read the rules of engagement

Little about me - I'm from FL. I work for an organization doing mostly classroom / floor plan design, 3D and 2D, presentation design, printed and electronic graphic design and some photo touchups. I'm using Photoshop / Illustrator / Sketchup / CET Designer / AutoCAD and started to dabble with Fusion, Maya and 3DMax.

Thanks!

nv

Welcome to the forums!

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Welcome back.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Welcome back, Nova!
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Welcome here.Thank you for joining.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X