Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone, just a quick hello from me as I consider that to be polite. I've dabbled in graphic design on a freelance basis for something like 15 years, am pretty much totally self taught and therefore have massive gaps in my knowledge. I feel it's time to gradually plug those gaps, which is why I'm here. I hope this is a good use of the forum... looking forward to getting involved.

Welcome this board.So what next?

Comment

Hi Daniel and Kenneth and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hello,

I am also a new member of this forum. I will learn new things here.

Comment

Hi Catriona and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
            Comment on Flyer Crtitique
            HotButton
            It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
            Yesterday, 11:44 PM
          • B
            Reply to Flyer Crtitique
            B
            That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
            Yesterday, 08:50 PM
          • B
            Reply to Flyer Crtitique
            B
            Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
            Yesterday, 08:48 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Flyer Crtitique
            PrintDriver
            ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
            I think.
            I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
            Yesterday, 08:27 PM
          • pobrien
            Reply to Flyer Crtitique
            pobrien
            Thanks for the feedback. That all makes a lot of sense. I'll take these points and re-work things....
            Yesterday, 04:06 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X