Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello everybody,

My name is Ondrej. I am begginer in graphic so I hope I will find good tips here. Currently working on my game project so every help will be welcomed.

Hi Ondrej and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
      Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
      PanToshi
      Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
    • B
      Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
      B
      Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
      Today, 12:57 PM
    • Arka-Software
      Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
      Arka-Software
      There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
      Today, 12:46 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
      PrintDriver
      You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
      Today, 09:10 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to New in Here
      KitchWitch
      Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 09:09 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X