X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello

Good Afternoon all

My Name is Dan

I recently started working as a junior graphic designer after years of being a full-time chef. I Finally escaped to pursue my true passion!!
    Every day is a lesson and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this great community.

Hi Mrsquire and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Welcome to GDF.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
        PrintDriver
        Happy Thanksgiving to all!
        Just waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are eating fashionably late this year. Mainly because the bird was larger than expected, but that 's ok.
        Lots of hooverdoovers...
        Today, 04:17 PM
      • PanToshi
        PanToshi
        Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
      • B
        B
        Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
        Today, 12:57 PM
      • Arka-Software
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        Arka-Software
        There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
        Today, 12:46 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        PrintDriver
        You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X