Hi there, pixels!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there, pixels!

Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?

Hey there! From Leicester here and happy to give you any tips or advice you might find useful about the area, UK and places where jobs might be found.

Have to let me know what Iím particular you are looking for.

Comment

Hi Nomorext and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Moving as in emigrating? Or are you from the UK originally?
        If not, do you have a work visa?
        Graphic design isn't exactly on the list of professions the UK is looking to hire.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up PrintDriver Yes, i'm emigrating but i'm originally from Spain so I wouldn't need a Visa yet until UK figures out what to do with Brexit.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X