Checking in, hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking in, hello

Hi guys, I just signed up for this forum. I'm not a graphic designer, I'm a plumber but I'm in the process of starting my own business after 6 years in the trade. I posted the logo I created in the "Critt Pit" section. I hope to get some feedback from some of you guys! It would mean a lot coming from actual graphic designers lol. Thank you in advance and have an amazing day.

I'm not a plumber, but I am a graphic designer. I have a ghostly whiny noise that radiates on the pipes throughout the house. It goes away temporarily when the toilet fill valve is pulled on, but eventually comes back. Also I had a pin hole leak a year ago that caused us hundreds in damages and raised our insurance deductible. I want to avoid it happening again. I hope to get some feedback from you! It would mean a lot coming from an actual plumber. Thank you in advance and have an amazing day.

Comment

• jmd1991
      jmd1991 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can actually give you some advice with any plumbing problems you may have. Tell me the age of the property, type of pipe, what's being affected. If you're simply being sarcastic then I still wish you an amazing day and goodbye.

• designzombie
      designzombie commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't ''simply'' being sarcastic, but I was testing you to see if you were willing to return the favor that you were asking for. I used your words to mirror how it sounds when a similar favor is asked from the other direction. It's like asking you to supervise my DYS plumbing job for free. If you can understand that and you are still willing, the house is 40 years old with copper pipes.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X