Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAAAA... A College Basketball Dropout Turned Graphic Designer??... WHATSSSS UPPP!l

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAAAA... A College Basketball Dropout Turned Graphic Designer??... WHATSSSS UPPP!l

The name Padlock was given to me for my passion for Defense when I was out on the basketball court.
    Well, if you know basketball... Well sports in general.. You know defense takes things like:
    Heart, Drive, Will-Power, Selflessness, Discipline and most of all Desire....
    Well, I had an overwhelming Desire to put my team in the best position to win while I was out there hooping, but I made a Selfless decision to trade the team in for my family.
    Now, my Desires fall into making our lives as easy as possible and I plan to do that by using that Heart I developed from Defense to Drive us to Success..
    This is where I'll start... Here with you guys!

-Padlock

Definitely Sub to me on here... So much things planned, the journey is gonna be GREAT!

Sounds like you are excited about the journey ahead...best of luck with your first 'steps'! The internet is a true fountain of knowledge when it comes to design.

Comment

Hi Padlocktv and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X