Helloooooo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helloooooo!

Hey everyone! My name is Breanne. I didn't realize there was an introduction spot until after I tried making my first post to identify a font. Ooopsie!

I'm from the Seattle area, a freelance graphic designer and photographer. I was reading through some of the FAQ and "Inside Jokes" for a little bit, seems like a good bunch of people to chat with. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Feel free to ask me any random questions you would like

Hi Breanne.C and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

We're all grumpy and terrible!

Kidding of course. There are quite a few of us who have been designing and printing for quite some time. And there's a lot of sharp minds that I've been communicating with on this forum for the last 6 months or so.

If you ever need printing advice, pre-press techniques, or have designing for print questions - those would be my areas of expertise.

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X