Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all!

Hi everyone,

Since this seems the way to go, I'll introduce myself as well.

I work as a Designer/Communications in a startup IT company that makes platforms, apps and data visualizations for the public health sector. I kind of ended up here by luck and am winging most of my work. We are a small company, this is my first real job, and there is no one that can help me with design questions. After searching through the abyss that calls itself interne, this forum seems to be filled with very nice and helpful people, so I thought it might be a good idea to find some connections here.

I am very much looking forward to reading and discussing any designer topics and maybe other random stuff with you!

D.

Hi Dusk and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X