Hello, everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, everyone

Hello there! My name is Katie, a US-based artist and designer who has worked in the game industry for the past near-decade. I've been trying to teach myself to learn new skillsets and switch my career focus towards graphic design, and I'm even putting together a portfolio together to try and get into a master's program.
    I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can while I am here!

Hi Mission_Figs and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
      Reply to Bleed problem! Image to the edge
      StudioMonkey
      It is quite impossible to cut a stack of paper exactly on the trim marks. Apart from the accuracy of the cut, which can be problematic, there are other factors;

- if printed on a digital...
      Today, 06:32 AM
    • StudioMonkey
      Comment on Help Creating Textures In Illustrator
      StudioMonkey
      This is how I do it too - take a few quick photos of interesting surfaces while you're out and about and then play around with them in PhotoShop. Once you've done a few like this you get a better idea...
      Today, 06:13 AM
    • StudioMonkey
      Reply to Vistaprint debacle
      StudioMonkey
      Wow
      Today, 06:06 AM
    • kaila58
      Reply to Portfolio critique
      kaila58
      Good point, but in my opinion it's distracting in a portfolio and lacks attention to detail when displaying work.
      Yesterday, 11:30 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Portfolio critique
      PrintDriver
      Ha, I noticed the printing and registration marks and thought it refreshing to see a designer who knows to include them....
      Yesterday, 10:00 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X