Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• GMRooster
    Reply to Logo for Skincare Line
    GMRooster
    bahmaine, I like it. And I think the falling pedals aren't so bad. It's what makes it unique. I'm a goof for symmetry but it's great when people test those boundaries to stand out.
    Today, 01:09 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to Building Grid Systems
    GMRooster
    Something happened to your image. I can't zoom in enough and it's all blur if I try. Can you link a larger copy?

It vaguely looks like you are trying to snap text to a grid. I use Blender...
    Today, 01:06 AM
  • Tympanga
    Reply to Scratch Art
    Tympanga
    I believe most scratchboards that are black are in fact the same thing but just already covered in India ink....
    Today, 01:02 AM
  • Tympanga
    Reply to Scratch Art
    Tympanga
    Awesome work! Your style is kind of warm and fuzzy looking.

I know what you mean about having things appear to never be finished. I spent ages just on the nose on this dragon (copied from...
    Today, 01:00 AM
  • GMRooster
    Reply to Graphics Library (Mod
    GMRooster
    I download a lot of stuff from blendswap. I like how you can surf models based on the copyright type. For example filter results to be only CC-0 if you want totally free stuff. CC-by if you want to only...
    Today, 01:00 AM