Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• extraordenary
    Reply to College vs University
    extraordenary
    I don't know how it works there in New Zealand, but here in Toronto, university programs are compiled with different courses. For example, in the first semester of the first year, two of the four courses...
    Today, 01:55 AM
  • timmyjay
    Reply to My personal website
    timmyjay
    This might just be me, but writing in 3rd person feels impersonal. I guess its one of those things when there isn't a right or wrong way of doing things, just personal preference. If I was a client, I...
    Today, 01:41 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Education consultancy logo
    BillyLogan
    I'd like to see more emphasis on the Locally Global part. Maybe you can make the font style bolder. Other than that, you're logo looks great and good to go. Design's simple which makes it more professional...
    Today, 01:30 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Logo
    BillyLogan
    This is better than the first one. But there are still some things I'm concerned about. The ".co.nz" style looks dated maybe because of the font used and because you stretched it. You can put...
    Today, 01:26 AM
  • B
    Reply to Running into brick wall!
    B
    I do a whole lot of work for government agencies. Efficiency is a concept they seem to never have encountered. Their idea of getting something done is to schedule a series of meetings with dozens of people...
    Yesterday, 11:47 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the welcome everyone, especially like the shiny one Red Kittie Kat .
    We call a customer ordering more of the same job an "unaltered reprint". If we rerun a job that is usually a bad thing. Fortunately we do many more reprints than reruns.

Comment

Welcome aboard, RePrint! Hope you're having a sun-shiny day!!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Thanks, amazingly enought the sun IS shining here on the Wet Coast.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X