Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Reply to What Ya Think?
    kemingMatters
    Here's how it should work, you pay for the work regardless of whether the T-shirt sells, you pay extra if you want exclusive rights to the images/graphics. Otherwise, what are you offering that zazzle...
    Today, 06:13 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Motion Blur Part of a Logo
    kemingMatters
    Your posts are still being moderated, once your name isn't orange you shouldn't have to deal with it anymore. I left the post because it's a touch different than your previous.
    Today, 06:03 PM
  • jellard
    Reply to Motion Blur Part of a Logo
    jellard
    I'm sorry if this message is a dulicate. I submitted a comment and never saw it post so I'm trying again.

The project I'm working on is not a logo itself but taken from a logo and would like...
    Today, 05:55 PM
  • Cosmo
    Comment on Typographic Experiment for a School Project
    Cosmo
    Same here. Sounds like a bad Japanese to English translation.
    Today, 05:47 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Reply to Motion Blur Part of a Logo
    kemingMatters
    Something like this? Radial blur would work
    Today, 05:46 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tsk tsk .. you guys should have zoomed in to place yourselves

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
      tsk tsk .. you guys should have zoomed in to place yourselves
      Why, am I in the Mississippi?

Comment

lol no you are on the corner of franklin and 2nd

I was meaning White and Garricks .. they mentioned being placed off the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
          lol no you are on the corner of franklin and 2nd
          BAH! That ain't right. I was off by a street. :P

Fixed.

Comment

Oh, I'm in the right neighborhood...I just counted the streets wrong.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Wow, I had no idea you could zoom in that precise. I just clicked on the general area of my state. I'm in a field many miles from my home LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kool
                Wow, I had no idea you could zoom in that precise. I just clicked on the general area of my state. I'm in a field many miles from my home LOL.
                Neither did I. I remembered the last one was pretty generic, but this GoogleMaps pretty much. I actually got pretty damn close without being zoomed way in though.

Comment

I didn't zoom fully in on mine either ... I figure no need to be that precise .. I might as well just post up my addy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kool
                    Well, that's appropriate, Kool. We all know that you're out standing in your field!
                    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Is there a way to reposition yourself? I'd like to be a bit closer to my actual neighborhood, I didn't think to zoom in further.
                      "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Oh no. I've gone and put myself near Hamilton! I could barely even see NZ. I was just clicking on the general area of the North Island.
                        It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Ha-ha! You're in Hamilton

No good ever comes of Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by urstwile
                            Is there a way to reposition yourself? I'd like to be a bit closer to my actual neighborhood, I didn't think to zoom in further.
                            I had to delete and re-add, but it only takes a second or so.

Comment

You can only delete yourself for so long ... after that I think Kool might have to delete you being as he started the map ... I think .. don't beat me if I'm wrong lol

Comment

I didn't see a delete option, so it might be too late. It's no biggie, I'm in San Diego, just quite a bit further south from where I actually live.
                                "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X