Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DanCMU
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    DanCMU
    The period, to me, makes it more of an assertion rather than a suggestion. I know that's not what that's used for (technically speaking) but it makes it pack a little more punch.

I vote to...
    Today, 11:03 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    PrintDriver
    What's a selfie?
    Just kidding.
    Narcissistic for the most part, more fleeting than a hashtag in general, and somehow people think they can make social statements with them. Society has become...
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, my name is Peter Tang

Hi,

My name is Peter Tang. I have been in the graphics design industry more than five years. Infact coming to 10 years. I do print and web design. Sometimes I will also look into the presentation design. I have setup an graphics design studio, mediasquare, with some of friends in Singapore. You can check up my portfolio from my company website www.mediasquare.com.sg

In order to widen my design networking, I started joining forums, such as graphics design forum, to exchange the idea and skill. I believed that this will be able to improve my design skill and technic.

Thanks you
    Peter Tang
    Last edited by Red Kittie Kat; 03-27-2009, 05:15 AM.
    THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Welcome Aboard!!!

I removed all your duplicate posts. Had you read the message that popped up you would have known that you would have to wait for your first post to be approved.

When you get settled please read through the threads located here. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

also I removed the link you were making a faux signature. You aren't allowed a sig until you have more posts and you already put the link to your site in your post. Just becareful about mentioning your site all the time ... it might be considered spamming

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Thanks you for alerting me, Red Kittie Kat.

I am so excited to join this community. I am so sorry that I did not go through the rules and regs before I start to post. Sorry for the trouble.

Regards
      Peter Tang
      THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Comment

No worries .. Glad you are enjoying the forum

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome!

Singapore is definitely a place I hope to visit one day. Phunk Studio come from there!
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Hello, I just registered for this website, and i like it.
            "Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."

Comment

You are welcome to Singapore.

Thanks you.
              THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Comment

welcome!
                Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

Petertang, welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Welcome aboard Petertang!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcoming.
                      THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Comment

I want to be a Graphic Designer.
                        "Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."

Comment

Originally posted by realskill135 View Post
                          I want to be a Graphic Designer.
                          Aren't you a Graphic Designer? What are you doing for your living?
                          THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Comment

To be honest. I'm still a student(college) and I'm living with my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by realskill135 View Post
                              To be honest. I'm still a student(college) and I'm living with my parents.
                              Welcome to the Graphic Design Industry.
                              THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X