No announcement yet.
Hello Everyone Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• LilyD
    Setup for 4 panel DL flyer/brochure
    Hi, I have been asked to design a 4 panel DL brochure. I was wondering what the best way is to set up the document with Adobe Indesign. I was thinking change number of pages to 2 and turn off facing pages....
    Today, 04:27 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Interactive Media Student looking for critique
    i Started interactive media HND in September, this is out first Task of Assignment1 - make a timeline of visual communication over the last 100 years.
    I have already fulfilled the brief, but wonder...
    Today, 04:04 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Please Critique My Portfolio
    i think there is some nice stuff in the portfolio, but i would want to see how the idea/design came about. if i was a potential employer how would i know that you hadn't just borrowed them from the net...
    Today, 03:50 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Prepress Student - Needs Feedback on a DL Flyer Design
    I like the red and black, and basic layout, but as commented, the spacing is inconsistent, line 2 on the right being a particular culprit. and there are several individual points made on the right, that...
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • mountaindragon
    Reply to Avatars
    Just joined the site, could i have this avatar please...
    Today, 03:30 AM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I am obviously new to the forums so let me start off with some basic information about myself. I am a freelance designer and a designer for a newspaper. I have been freelancing for the past 4 years. I have been having a difficult time finding a job because I am not satisfied with my job at the newspaper. I recently graduated with my degree in visual communications. I know that this subject has been a topic for discussion here and there is no need to go into depth over this subject. Why beat a dead horse.

I decided to signup because I like the feedback that I have seen here and I feel this could be a good place to have some work critiqued. I am currently in the process of rebranding my freelance design studio and I will have some images to come as they are completed. I like to push myself and try different techniques. Having other designers look at your work and offering their advice is a good way to help improve ones work. I am looking forward to hearing from everyone and getting to know you here.

Welcome Aboard!!!

When you get settled please read through these Very Important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

Hello... My name is Kittie and I'm a Font-a-holic.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Welcome to the GDF! Enjoy.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.