Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Hi GDF!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Chankaleng and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 11:48 AM
  • bluenite
    Open corrupted qxp files
    bluenite
    I accidentally deleted a QXP file ver.9.1 (os win64). In the recycle bin wasn't too. After his recovery with Recuva I found him restored. But QXpress is not able to open. Message is the same as opening...
    Today, 11:09 AM
  • chankaieng
    Reply to Some of my sketches, my true passion!
    chankaieng
    Generally the above shows you ve got a good base in proportion for human and animals

in my opinion, your sketch can be improved if you can make the contrast stronger, you may make use of...
    Today, 08:29 AM
  • chankaieng
    Hi GDF!
    chankaieng
    Hi all, I'm Chan Ka Ieng, passionated in illustration, I would like to explorer here to get some great ideas and, at the some time I hope I can be insightful to interacte with members here, lets get improvement...
    Today, 08:19 AM
  • Serpent
    Looking for a logo Design for my Electronic/Software company!
    Serpent
    Designers with Atheistic, Serpent and Dragon 'inclinations' will be a added advantage.
    Anybody interested may please contact
    roythomas@uroborostech.in or uroborostech@gmail.com
    Today, 07:45 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I am obviously new to the forums so let me start off with some basic information about myself. I am a freelance designer and a designer for a newspaper. I have been freelancing for the past 4 years. I have been having a difficult time finding a job because I am not satisfied with my job at the newspaper. I recently graduated with my degree in visual communications. I know that this subject has been a topic for discussion here and there is no need to go into depth over this subject. Why beat a dead horse.

I decided to signup because I like the feedback that I have seen here and I feel this could be a good place to have some work critiqued. I am currently in the process of rebranding my freelance design studio and I will have some images to come as they are completed. I like to push myself and try different techniques. Having other designers look at your work and offering their advice is a good way to help improve ones work. I am looking forward to hearing from everyone and getting to know you here.

Welcome Aboard!!!

When you get settled please read through these Very Important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•٠

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome to the GDF! Enjoy.
      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X