Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Logo motorcycle magazine
    B
    As HotButton says, it's really only part of the Harley Davidson crowd who dress up in the tough guy costumes. Neither BMW nor Ducati riders, for example, would be caught dead looking like them.
    Today, 05:06 PM
  • dotta
    Reply to hyperlinking multiple images with php
    dotta
    You are correct in saying that. I'm using wordpress to make my webcomic, so I'm having to rewrite the code with each page.

Here's the website: http://jessaandnora.com/

I will...
    Today, 04:19 PM
  • HotButton
    HotButton
    Igh...I believe Moto Rivista is aimed more at the "Cafe Racer" mindset, as opposed to unwashed costumed chest thumping whiners.

In any case, sorry Creare, but I think this is a...
    Today, 03:57 PM
  • typo
    Reply to Typography resources.
    typo
    Hey there guys,
    Talking about mixing fonts, I just found this book (The big book of font combinations only in pdf version as far as I can see) and I was wondering, Is there any good alternative...
    Today, 03:14 PM
  • Momoshy
    Momoshy
    Hey, what kind of magazine is this?
    Because, when I think of motorcycles, I think of very macho men, Heavy metal, tatooed men on Harley Davidson style, which I relate to a heavy, raw and straight...
    Today, 03:01 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hey everybody.

My name is Joe, and I'm a full-time freelance graphic designer and illustrator working in the UK. My portfolio website is www.joe-stone.co.uk if you're interested in seeing the sort of stuff I do.

I signed up because working as a freelancer means lots of working from home and not having anyone to talk about design with! I'd also love to help offer advice on others peoples work and get some feedback on mine.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Hey Joe, whaddaya know? Welcome to the forum. We ask all new members to read the forum rules posted here and here. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

Enjoy yourself!
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Welcome.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Welcome aboard Somapix!!

blog/portfolio

Comment

Welcome to the dark side Joe.
          Less marketing douchebaggery, MORE TANKS!

Comment

Welcome welcome, Somapix!
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Thanks all!

Microswede, is that Anole in your avatar?

Comment

It is. He seemed a worthy choice. You a fan?

Comment

Oh yes, I worked in a comic book shop for 4 and a half years before going full time freelance so I spent most of my days reading pretty much everything that got released. I'm a bit out of the loop with X-Men stuff these days though, leaning more towards indie comics lately.

Comment

Very cool. Maybe I should get a job at a shop. Haven't read much of anything at all lately.

Comment

Welcome Aboard Joe!

Enjoy your stay and have some Bacon

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Cheers!

Microswede, working in a comic book shop was cool and good fun for a while, but it did become just another repetitive job reasonably quickly. I'd much rather stick with the graphic design stuff.

Comment

Hi Joe,
                          Welcome to GDF. I hope you enjoy here and learn more............

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                          Working...
                          X