Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrestoArts
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    PrestoArts
    So help me understand if you don't mind me further pestering you all. I like the "concept" of a dragon wrapping around a word. I've done some sketches trying different things. Am I in the wrong...
    Today, 01:15 AM
  • paulw_69
    Reply to Project Ideas. HELP!
    paulw_69
    That actually helps a lot! For some reason I never thought of using a thesaurus, that should help!
    Today, 12:56 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Logo design for Game Developer
    PrintDriver
    So now we're up to four claimants. Excellent.

from the Shutterstock license:...
    Yesterday, 11:47 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Logo design for Game Developer
    creare
    no good, as if they were three separate things.
    the idea is good but you have to try to get them freehand on a sheet of paper, you can take inspiration from old photographs or something to similar...
    Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  • creare
    Reply to Critique for my logos
    creare
    ~~You need to think of them in black and white, for example on how to make a cardboard box.
    the font are not good ,too crushed ,and difficult to read ,you also have to adjust the set with diamond...
    Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

conversation_display Module
Collapse
  • Topic not found. You may have followed an invalid link or the topic may have been deleted or moved to another forum.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X