Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Juniberry
    Reply to Wordpress theme and plugin help for print company.
    Juniberry
    I should also mention that a theme that supports the visual composer would be excellent....
    Today, 05:54 AM
  • Juniberry
    Wordpress theme and plugin help for print company.
    Juniberry
    Howdy-doody fellas and bellas, I'm just after some quick advice from those of you out there with plenty of experience choosing and working with WP themes.

Attached is a template/guide to...
    Today, 05:53 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    the business is online. print-wise, the smallest it will ever get is a business card.
    Today, 03:53 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to UX tips
    lowfatgraphics
    Hmm This isn't UX, it is UI... Its common to get the two mixed up but having worked in UX and now UI, there is a pretty big difference.

Now from a UI stand point, there isn't much here...aside...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    lowfatgraphics
    "S" is tough to read-- looks interesting. the glossy highlights seem to have multiple light sources tho...might want to double check.
    Today, 03:43 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website & Branding Developer

Well hello there!

I've never been a big forum guy, but I thought I'd give it another shot and joined GDF last night after asking Uncle Google a question that brought me here. In my limited experience I've quickly learned every forum has their own rules, which are certainly enforced. And after reading almost all the rules here at GDF, I'm kind of scared to either post my name, my company or link to anything outside of this website so not to upset anyone or break any guidelines lol. So I guess I wont do that.

I call myself a Website & Branding Developer. I chose that title because I feel it blankets the majority of products and services I can offer my clients. It's also something you don't usually hear, which is another great way to keep your name in the potential client's head.

I have been fortunate enough to turn my hobby of web, graphic and print design into my profession, and I'm honestly really proud of that. But I owe my success to my Great Grandmother Eleanor who bought me my first PC for my 13th birthday in 1996. It was in excess of $2200!

Long story short, I pride myself in noticing the position my clients and potential clients are in. I sell a product and service because I know people out there deserve it and need it to help impress and improve their clientele. I'm a common sense guy, and I never forget that the sole reason I own a business in the first place, is because of my clients.

I appreciate GDF, and I appreciate you for reading this. Stay Passionate.
    Get Inspired to Impress & Improve Your Clientele

Welcome (again) to the forum! I hope you'll have fun as well as finding it useful.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Hey Garricks, thanks! LOL

Question if I may; I've added a tagline to my Signature, but I don't see it here. Do I have to post a certain amount of posts before it appears live?

LOL ok there it is, nevermind.
      Last edited by InspiredByIDD; 04-15-2012, 10:05 PM. Reason: answering my own question

Comment

Yes, there's a post minimum. Hang on, I'll check.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

And that post must have hit the minimum. (I was on my phone in the back yard, watching the weather. )

Comment

Welcome.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

hey thanks KitchWitch!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X