Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ISitude
    Reply to Getting back into graphics after a 20 year hiatus... Help with submission...
    ISitude
    Revisit the typography, the hierarchy seems off. And careful with that font, because some versions are free (and some aren't) it is a common go to curly font ... and is also poorly rendered.
    Today, 03:26 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to First Post; question about design "style"
    ISitude
    Vintage ticket ...retro ticket ...passport ticket ...ticket graphic design.
    Today, 02:59 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Hello there.
    Buda
    Hi Gregor and welcome. Make sure you read the links that KW mentioned. There's a reason why most of us do not mention our real names...
    Today, 02:30 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to What Ya Think?
    Buda
    If you believe in your product, you should pay your designers. If you don't believe in your product, you are in the wrong business.

Instead of offering too many designs, offer 1 very good...
    Today, 02:28 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to New Cartoonist
    Buda
    Hello there, are you saying you made a movie in MS Paint? Because I think my head is about explode.
    Today, 02:24 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys.

What's up? My name is Ron. I'm a 17 year old freelance graphic designer. I come here for feedback on my work and to meet people who share this hobby/profession. Cheers.

Hi RAM, welcome to the forum. We ask all new members to have a look through these important threads. They'll help you get settled in and familiarized with GDF.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thank you all. May I ask why all of you guys have a variation of the same man in your display pictures? Seems quite odd. Some sort of contest or something?

Comment

Originally posted by RAM View Post
            Thank you all. May I ask why all of you guys have a variation of the same man in your display pictures? Seems quite odd. Some sort of contest or something?
            Heh. This thread is the source.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

How's mine? xD

Comment

LMAO! You're gonna fit right in around here.

Comment

RAM that is a riot

You did awesome

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome.
                    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

blog/portfolio

Comment

team RAMROD! welcome tot he GDF!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Thanks guys. >:L I'm ready to wreak havoc on the interwebs.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                          Working...
                          X