Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Freelance Work/Volunteer Experience on Resume/Applications
    PrintDriver
    Are you applying for a job at these colleges? Or applying as a student.
    For a student,
    Most colleges have admission guidelines, including what you submit in a portfolio. Never seen a resume...
    Today, 10:32 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to My Stonework company logo
    Roth
    Going for the hipster aesthetic is about minimalism, which in itself is about good placement. So you have the basic elements right - Trade Gothic, 'est.'script font, circular holding shape, business emblem....
    Today, 09:29 AM
  • extraordenary
    Comment on First Poster Design
    extraordenary
    Thanks for you're input and I'll do my best to follow the advice you've given me!
    Today, 09:27 AM
  • Lucifer
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    Lucifer
    Brilliant work. For how long have you been a graphics designer? Did you have a mentor?
    Today, 08:11 AM
  • B
    Reply to Portfolio advice/criticism
    B
    I'm mostly just curious, but you're apparently from Korea, yet your work is primarily in English. Is that common?

As for your work, I like it. The warm, dark reds, browns and amber hues have...
    Today, 06:52 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys.

What's up? My name is Ron. I'm a 17 year old freelance graphic designer. I come here for feedback on my work and to meet people who share this hobby/profession. Cheers.

Hi RAM, welcome to the forum. We ask all new members to have a look through these important threads. They'll help you get settled in and familiarized with GDF.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Thank you all. May I ask why all of you guys have a variation of the same man in your display pictures? Seems quite odd. Some sort of contest or something?

Comment

Originally posted by RAM View Post
            Thank you all. May I ask why all of you guys have a variation of the same man in your display pictures? Seems quite odd. Some sort of contest or something?
            Heh. This thread is the source.
            This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
            "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

How's mine? xD

Comment

LMAO! You're gonna fit right in around here.

Comment

RAM that is a riot

You did awesome

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome.
                    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

blog/portfolio

Comment

team RAMROD! welcome tot he GDF!

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Thanks guys. >:L I'm ready to wreak havoc on the interwebs.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                          Working...
                          X