Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• designzombie
    Comment on Graphic Designer salary
    designzombie
    I guess I'm too immersed in the lower end of the profession. I think B2B advertisers budget less of their income towards marketing than B2C. Or maybe they have smaller profit margins.

I...
    Today, 06:57 PM
  • Sketcher
    Reply to Feedback on my logo
    Sketcher
    Sorry, but this is anything but contemporary or rustic. It's very Web 2.0 which is about 10 years out of date.

You should be designing your logo in Illustrator. No gloss, no bevels, no...
    Today, 06:04 PM
  • buicongthai
    Reply to Canon T3i or an original Canon 5D?
    buicongthai
    I would like to introduce
    My name is Thai, Vietnam nationality, engaged to learn, very passionate about photography. canon 5d and I found a very good use. I do not have the money to buy it, but...
    Today, 05:12 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Your Workflow when creating Ads, Posters, etc...
    salsa
    I always use InDesign for layout. Actually, anytime I have type I usually use it, there's very few times I leave something in Illustrator. If I'm just doing a vector drawing then sure, but otherwise it's...
    Today, 05:04 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Can someone help me with this design?
    salsa
    A book? There's hundreds. People spend years studying this and trying to figure it out. Not sure it can just be learned in a book (although a lot of books will advertise themselves to do that).
    Today, 04:59 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Is Here.

Hey, I just entered this forum today. Found it on Google. I am 19 .I am hip hop Addict & I am a cool (!) guy :P . But I am not a graphic designer . I am just a starter & I am very weak in English

But I have a wish to be a designer & developer. I don't know How could I do this. But If you guys help I hope I could go with this profession.

Welcome to the forum Neernitt. I hope you'll find it useful and fun here.

We ask all new members to read the threads posted HERE and HERE. They explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Welcome aboard

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome.
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X