X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

I decided with summer break coming up, it would be nice to find an active design forum that i can poke around in. I googled and found this place so I thought I would give it a shot.
    My name's Tommy and I'm a 27 year old graphic design student at The University of Akron. I should be graduating in a year and a half, with any luck.

Also, if you would like to check out my new portfolio page and give me any incite that would be awesome. http://tscala.com
    Thanks, Tommy

Welcome aboard

We ask all new members to read the threads posted HERE and HERE. They explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes.

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

Welcome.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome Tommy!

A couple things regarding your site... I like the hand lettered nature of the header, but the words are so close together, it doesn't come across as a navigation area. All smooshed together, it reads more like a description of the site as a whole.

And it's spelled 'toiletry'.

Other than that, it's a nice clean site!

blog/portfolio

Comment

thanks for the welcome everyone.

thanks for catching the spelling error.
              and i originally had the header spaced but for whatever reason i dropped it and never put it back in.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X