Yeti sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeti sports

The same people that made the yeti hitting the penguin game have three others. They have their own site and downloadable versions for PC and mobile phones/PDAs.

www.yetisports.org

C:\DOS
    C:\DOS\RUN
    RUN DOS RUN
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

DUDE! I smacked that penguin to a whopping 596.7! I had to take a screenshot and to this day am still the undiputed king. Although, I'm not sure the one I was playing is the same on this site. Actually, I don't think it was, but nonetheless.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Comment on A more exciting replacement for Powerpoint...?
      B
      A big part of my aversion probably has nothing to do with the software itself and more with the junk that makes its way across my desk that's been built in PowerPoint. In all honestly, PowerPoint's good...
      Today, 03:39 PM
    • salsa
      Reply to Whats the point of this forum? No point
      salsa
      "Lets have a serious discussion, we are adults right or is this website for kids?"

To be honest, your language and attitude is rather childish. I hope this isn't how you treat your...
      Today, 03:29 PM
    • kemingMatters
      Reply to A more exciting replacement for Powerpoint...?
      kemingMatters
      Prezi does require a subscription too, so it might be a tough sell

^^^ This is what takes the "zing" out of any presentation template...
      Today, 03:25 PM
    • salsa
      Reply to A more exciting replacement for Powerpoint...?
      salsa
      The only other one besides PP that I've actually seen used is Prezi. But I've never used it myself so I can't speak to how user or designer friendly it is.

Power Point is fine as long as...
      Today, 03:19 PM
    • nagygg
      Reply to Print screen desaturates image
      nagygg
      The program is Photoshop CS5, and the document is set to RGB mode.
      What I meant was not literally printing, but hitting "Print Screen" button on the keyboard in Windows, so it copies the...
      Today, 03:17 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X