Yeti sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeti sports

The same people that made the yeti hitting the penguin game have three others. They have their own site and downloadable versions for PC and mobile phones/PDAs.

www.yetisports.org

C:\DOS
    C:\DOS\RUN
    RUN DOS RUN
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

DUDE! I smacked that penguin to a whopping 596.7! I had to take a screenshot and to this day am still the undiputed king. Although, I'm not sure the one I was playing is the same on this site. Actually, I don't think it was, but nonetheless.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to One off off-set lithographic Print?
      PrintDriver
      I saw the word Bromide and ran screaming from the room....

I don't do any litho printing but I'm guessing, like most presses these days, the output is emulated by some form of digital print...
      Today, 04:07 PM
    • albemala
      Iris - Color palettes editor
      albemala
      Hi everyone,

I am the developer of a new desktop app called "Iris - Color palettes editor".

I'm writing here to ask if there could be someone interested in trying the...
      Today, 04:00 PM
    • Glitchin
      Reply to Bar Logo Critique
      Glitchin
      Hard to judge in this mockup. If possible, I would like to see it in just plain old black and white.
      Today, 03:45 PM
    • B
      Reply to One off off-set lithographic Print?
      B
      A bromide is, skipping the details, mostly just a photographic print. It's been years since I've heard that term used and even longer since I used to have them made on occasion earlier in my career....
      Today, 02:26 PM
    • legend91
      Reply to Auto placing multiple PDF pages on specific position on Artboard in Illustrator
      legend91
      Ladies, gentlemen,

just to give you a feedback about this post. Meanwhile I have found Montax Imposer and I am very satisfied with it.

I have bought this software recently, standalone...
      Today, 01:59 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X