Yeti sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeti sports

The same people that made the yeti hitting the penguin game have three others. They have their own site and downloadable versions for PC and mobile phones/PDAs.

www.yetisports.org

C:\DOS
    C:\DOS\RUN
    RUN DOS RUN
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

DUDE! I smacked that penguin to a whopping 596.7! I had to take a screenshot and to this day am still the undiputed king. Although, I'm not sure the one I was playing is the same on this site. Actually, I don't think it was, but nonetheless.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Cosmo
      Comment on Designing With a Grid
      Cosmo
      I'm thinking that may be what he was meaning. For posters I really focus on heirarchy. Grids... not so much. Unless it was maybe a series of posters and I wanted them to look similar.
      Today, 03:56 PM
    • Kayekaye
      Reply to Designing With a Grid
      Kayekaye
      Most grids are for a continuous pleasant group of graphics so as to "belong" together. Most used in magazines and newspapers you can establish a grid for any project. Then subsequent related...
      Today, 03:01 PM
    • JCookeDesign
      Comment on pdf font issue
      JCookeDesign
      That's good to know!
      Today, 02:12 PM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Designing With a Grid
      HotButton
      As is the case with regard to many types of design decision, right or wrong is really not applicable, but that's not to say one decision won't lead to a better result than another.

I was...
      Today, 01:15 PM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to pdf font issue
      Cosmo
      One way you can work around it (and I always recommend work-arounds as a last step) is to place the PDF into Illustrator. Then go Object>Flatten Transparency and click "Convert All Text To Ou...
      Today, 01:10 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X