Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Created Logo in PS, question about file
    KitchWitch
    Hi Chromez and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • Saint-Michel
    Reply to Legal size cardstock for business cards
    Saint-Michel
    Thank you for your answer PrintDriver. Seems like I was misinformed. I'll probably have to buy another printer that can print on thicker card stock then. Do you have any suggestions as to what printer...
    Yesterday, 11:30 PM
  • zablockit
    Reply to Please critique my new game design
    zablockit

Ok, skeuomorphic looks awesome!

What do you think now?

What would you improve?...
    Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Font Management
    lowfatgraphics
    Thanks.

I was testing the Font Suitcase and seems to be screwing with my Chrome bowsers...after some googling--looks like its a known issue. FEX it is then.

Thanks Garricks....
    Yesterday, 08:29 PM
  • <b>
    Comment on RIP: The Necrology Thread
    <b>
    As just a listener of music, his work with Cream, along with Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker, have been among my most favorite pieces of music since I was just a kid. Somehow it always manages to surprise...
    Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macromedia Director?

Anyone here use Macromedia Director?

Just tryin to find out a few things, can the Pre-Loader be changed to a custom made one??

And, how the hell do I get the Email Form to work?

Anyone willing to offer a helping hand?

Thanks in advance!

Man, haven't heard much about Director in a long time. Lingo is kind of a weird language and with the advances in Flash, Director has sort of gone by the way side... Except for DVD & CD-Rom creation.

Sounds like you're doing something for the web, any chance you could do it in Flash vs. Director? Might be an easier and quicker route for you?
    http://www.casedsgn.com || http://www.targetscope.com

Comment

Hi, thanks for replying... I like using Director cause you can do websites and if I decide to make a promo CD-Rom its just a matter of making a Projector file you know?... plus I have everything done and working.. just those two things I'm trying to do you know?... you say DVD Creation, can Director be used to make DVD menus or what???? Sounds interestin!

Comment

Yeah, Director is more of a Kiosk, Interactive CD-Rom / DVD tool. Flash is the preffered method of web delivery for most studios, it's much lighter in file size and the flash plugin is much more commonly installed on browsers than shockwave is.(although it might be the same plugin now?) Flash also spits out cross-platform self running projecters for use on CDs, Director only can export either mac or windows projector depending on which version you're running. Anyway, I feel liek a frickin Flash salesman,...sorry about that, it's not helping your problem.

Can't help ya on the Director stuff, sorry. I did some google searchin for you and didn't find anything on either the preloader or the email form. I'm sure it's out there somewhere. Check some Director boards, maybe there's something there?
        http://www.casedsgn.com || http://www.targetscope.com

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X