Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• neeru_m
    Reply to Need help with logo
    neeru_m
    Thanks Amit for your suggestions. I'll try to improve my logo...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • neeru_m
    neeru_m
    Sorry I just forget to mention. Its a Graphic and Web Design company logo. And the major symbol is a combination of "D" and "L" which is the first letter of company name "Design...
    Today, 02:57 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My heater ain't heatin!!!!

GRRRR!
    It's a brand-new unit, my place is all of 400 square feet, and that ain't warm air coming out of the vents!
    To top that off, the installer is a pain in the pancaking arss to get ahold of!

BRRRRR!

I'm huddling by my little ceramic heater. That thing is awesome.
    it's deadline and I'm GROUCHY.

hmm they gotta fix that quick, you rent or own the place? Maybe you need to bust some heads
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

ooh, that's not good! Let me know if you need to borrow Neuro's beatin' stick!
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

*Sets up camp* Well this seems to be a good thread to hijack as any...I claim this land as today's most used thread...

Now talking about heating, do you have the windows all weatherproofed for the winter? Speaking of winter...I think Morea got a little snow...I heard one of the big mountains...I think washington, (is that in NY) got 27 inches of snow...holy CARP! ...carp being a fish...on the subject of snow and fish, anyone ever ice fish...not me I like to keep my gonads.
        Tapp-d

Comment

The above is what happens when you have to print all day, and double sided at that...although I do have 2 comps at my disposal I just dont want to have to focus on printer and designing at the same time, especially when these color lasers screw up so much
          Tapp-d

Comment

it was a mountain in Vt - I think I heard that it was Killington. Not 100% sure.

I don't fish at all. While I may attempt snowshoeing this winter, I generally prefer to stay indoors and avoid frostbite.

Comment

Florida had perfectly boiling weather until the hurricane came. It has basically brought winter with it.

Ok, so its only 64F, but its pretty damn cold compared to recent weeks.

Comment

are space heaters cheaper than regular heat? especially if your in a small space?
                Tapp-d

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
                  are space heaters cheaper than regular heat? especially if your in a small space?
                  I've found that just burning dollar bills costs about the same as running an electric space heater.

Comment

wow thats nice so essentially my family's oil bill is gonna be huge, space heaters wont do dick and there is nothing to be said for it...wonderful!
                    Tapp-d

Comment

At least you're in control of your own heat. When you live in an apt. building, you can't even take a shower any old time you like. You have to shower whenever the heat is coming up.
                      The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

quick tip to save on heating costs this winter:

if you have a bunch of cats, and leave your furnace set to 66 degrees, the cats will flock to you and generate enough warmth with their body heat to keep you nice and toasty.

Comment

lets all go rob a humane society!
                          You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Comment

Great idea, morea. Except I would spend 10x what I'd save on heat, on antihistamines.
                            The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

ah, good point. Maybe you could try it with pillows...

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X