Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• SamBlairParker
    Comment on New Personal Identity
    SamBlairParker
    I designed the one titled "screen shot 2014" Bonnaroo_logo was not designed by me, clearly. I have posted that image so that users can give me an honest opinion of whether or not it's too similar...
    Today, 05:05 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Serid and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to New Personal Identity
    KitchWitch
    Hi Sam and welcome to GDF.

Did you design this logo?

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few...
    Today, 04:50 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to Silverlight
    <b>
    Now that Ballmer is gone, it's perfectly safe to do so without feeling like you've invited the loud, sweaty lunatic neighbor family down the street into your house....
    Today, 03:50 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    garricks
    I immediately thought of Apple's "Think Different." campaign tag. I vote to keep it.
    Today, 01:26 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here is actually still working?

Or supposed to be, like some people similar to me but not the same, because I am working super hard even though the phone is silent and the clients have already started their vacations.
    . . . in bed

(.)(.)™

You can fry an egg on the devil's hiney, but it ain't never gonna come out sunny-side up, A-men!

Lets do the "If 20 people request to leave, then everyone gets to leave" thing again.

It's gotten busy here. I am not looking forward to tonight though. I heard it's super-friggin-insane right now in the dept stores.

Comment

I am still here - pretty much just looking up Bill Brasky Quotes to post. My boss just came up and gave me revisions to make on next years price list. Dammit - and I though I could screw around all day
      Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
      http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm at work, but I'm far from working.

I've had three programs open all day: Safari, Mail, and iTunes. Nothing else.

Hardly what you could consider a "productive day".

Edit: I take that back. I did spend 10 minutes in ImageReady making that stupid dancing polar bear in the Soap Box forum. Forgot about that.
        *insert inane quote here*

Comment

I am at work, although the office is closed today. I came in on my own accord around 1:30 to get caught up on some work, but fortunately I am about to leave.

Comment

I wish I was so fortunate. I'm getting the most DENSE people on the phone. If you can run a business, then surely you can operate a computer, right? WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by reuber1
              I wish I was so fortunate. I'm getting the most DENSE people on the phone. If you can run a business, then surely you can operate a computer, right? WRONG.
              Hahahah, you've got to be joking.

Both the owner and GM of the company I tech for are complete morons when it comes to computers.

Seriously, I've had to explain to both of them how to send an attachment at least 5 or 6 times.

Ugh.

Comment

Yay! We get to leave at 4:15 instead of 5:00! Still have the other job, though...dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketpig
                  Hahahah, you've got to be joking.

Both the owner and GM of the company I tech for are complete morons when it comes to computers.

Seriously, I've had to explain to both of them how to send an attachment at least 5 or 6 times.

Ugh.
                  One call I had earlier in the week found me trying to show some guy how to find the shortcut's target pathway to our software's executable...FOR AN HOUR.

Comment

Christmas party is over.....

I told all the employees they can take next week off....

We just changed the message on the answer machine...

I'm writing one more post before I get in the Limo to go have fun!
                    Joe Davis

There are 3 types of people....Those who make things happen......Those who watch things happen.....and those who wonder what happened.

Comment

One call I had earlier in the week found me trying to show some guy how to find the shortcut's target pathway to our software's executable...FOR AN HOUR.
                      Uh, you mean the right click, "properties", and "target"?

That's pretty rough.

Comment

Well, I am working today. The office is closed, but sales meetings are taking place, and I am working on proposals. After that I get to start work on a multi-language dynamic website with online store. W00t? Hardly.

oh god...

Comment

i am. finally, tho, i'm actually doing something art-related. I spent most of the afternoon doing t-shirt inventory checks. fun. altho, i just got a $30 cash bonus. so that's a plus.
                          Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
                          click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketpig
                            Uh, you mean the right click, "properties", and "target"?

That's pretty rough.
                            This guy had no clue. He had to run a winzip extractor that we have for our software's updates, and he needs the path of the program executable. Because he didn't understand the network. Basically, my instructions weren't "find the path and copy it into the extract window" but rather "grab your mouse...right click...select properties..." where each ellipses represents about 10 seconds of waiting.

Comment

Going to a party later tonight, but right now still working. Don't mind it much, though, because it's a project that's fun.

And I have no life.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X