X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back

... to those of you that ARE back. Everybody else, just don't gloat about all the extra time off you got when you get back.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

I needed to get back. Holidays are exhausting, fattening, and bankrupting.
    The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

I could gloat about it now, instead of when I go back to work. Would you prefer that? By the way, I'm sitting on my sofa leisurely drinking coffee and contemplating when I'll go see a movie today, and whether or not it will interfere with my afternoon nap. But that's probably gloating.

Of course, I'm still not getting paid for this week, but it is a nice break.

Comment

Bah, we don't have any work, so I'm sitting here at my DESK, leisurely drinking coffee and contemplating which web based games I will use to entertain myself throughout the day until my late afternoon daydreaming...

also wondering whether my boss will realize he should have given me the time off unpaid instead of paying me to sit here bored as a post...

and Joe, I think that's why we only have them once a year!

Comment

ooh-kay. It's going to be a long day. Time for some Alchemy, I guess.

Comment

I have a new found obsession for cream puffs. I hope everyone got everything they asked for this holiday season! My wife and I bought a new digital camera (Kodak C330) with some money we got. It's a pretty good camera. We got the printing dock with it as well so we'll have lots and lots of pug pictures all over our house!
            Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

*YAWN* I'm Tired
              Tapp-d
              "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Well we don't have em once a yr though, that's the problem. The december ones are merely the culmination, the crescendo of a symphony of excess begun in november.
                The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

yay back to work.. well at least I had yesterday off. It was nice while it lasted.

Comment

having yesterday off was nice, because otherwise all those long islands I drank Christmas night would have made for quite a workday on monday... ;o) instead I got to sleep in, go to the mall and visit with some old friends, get myself a case for my nano, get a new book, watch Fantastic 4, clean the kitchen, watch Las Vegas, watch Alf season 2, and get to bed for a nice short week of work.
                    You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Comment

I was off yesterday too. Fat lot of good it did me. I was sick with a really high fever all day yesterday. I'm still not in the best of shape, but i'm back. With nothing to do. Oh well, at least I have you guys...

HEY! 500!! Yay me!
                      Last edited by danedawg99; 12-27-2005, 02:45 PM.
                      Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
                      click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

hmm I like the short week of work

Ya I watched polar express this weekend, all week I spent time with some close friends bouncing into a couple parties, relaxing, watching tv as well. Christmas day we met up, grabbed some chinese food and crashed watching adult swim. Yesterday was great too
                        Tapp-d
                        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

yesterday allowed me to catch up on some freelance work, the housework, and to lay down some beatings on Baldur's Gate.

Comment

Yesterday had dinner with the folks and extended family. My nieces are up from Orlando. Very cute but also very loud.

I sure got my fill of beer drinking this weekend. I discovered a new favorite beer called Wexford's Irish Cream Ale. Verrrrrry tasty. I should start a beer blog or something...
                            Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

^ I'd read it!

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X