It's 80s Friday!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 80s Friday!!!

All you, Artichoke fearing, Gonna have twins, Stock marketing, Valentines loving, Valentines hating, New grandson acquiring, Hitlerís family pondering, Lego measuring, Attending concerts with morons, Racing to 1K, Quantum leap watching, Sea Monkey raising, Cold, Graphic Designers!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

It's 80s day here at the GDF so comb your mullet, tease up your big hair, put on your Frankie shirt & Members Only jacket and plug in The Breakfast Club. It's 80s party time!!!

I don't know if Morea has time today to set it up but I think an 80s Photoshop party would go down good today.

Originally posted by idaho
    Republicans, can't live with them, can't shoot them.

Oh wait, apparently you can shoot them.
    Originally posted by balou
    OMG. I have to Lysol my screen now. I was innocent until about 20 seconds ago. You should get that fungus problem checked out though.
    Originally posted by flutterby nut
    looks good enough to eat!.....or, er, throw?...hehe...chuck it at morea...it'll take her mind off artichokes!... lol.
    Originally posted by G-Man79
    Hot women, mushrooms and turds. This thread has it all, baby! I'd post up some images from my latest pieces but throwing geriatrics in the mix would set off a riot.
    Originally posted by Jason Fraker
    Chuck Norris ate Waldo, and refused to digest him. In other words, Waldo's in hell, and hell is made of Chuck's stomach acid.
    Originally posted by Logo-Mechanix
    Maybe he could use a some concentrated energy to begin posting again while freezing everyone elses keyboard until he reaches 1000 first. Oh wait, he's buckaroob not Chuck Norris.
    Originally posted by jimintn
    I kinda feel like Forrest Gump posting like that.
    Originally posted by Mynock
    How come when I cut up and eat a pheasant I can't fly?
    Originally posted by Jason Fraker
    On the other hand, I cannot wait to be promoted to Admiral Turd Pickler. The huge salary increase, the extra vacation time, and all the turds you can pickle. That's it, guys, I'm going for it. Today's the day for me!
    Originally posted by G-Man79
    Pickle those turds, soldier!!!
    Originally posted by LeftBrain Artist
    they obviously thought alignment was a chapter from the D&D players manual.
    Originally posted by AlexNJ210
    Ok....this is by FAR the weirdest thread come to the GDF in some time. National Sea Monkey day turns into a flatworm training and evolution program......
    Originally posted by Neuro
    Ah...carp! She got out on other threads!! There's no getting her back in the rubber room now?!?
    Originally posted by pythagoras181
    a car mechanic fixes cars... he/she does not turn blocks of mangled metal into fully functional automobiles...
    Originally posted by reuber1
    Who knew on a day of mock-bannings that someone actually got banned?
    See what happens? You play around with that banning stick and eventually someone gets hit.
    Originally posted by Satchel
    I win awards everyday - I make them up and award them to myself - but I still win 'em!

Today I won the sexiest guy at the water cooler award - the only other person around was a warehouse guy, so I won it by a land slide (have you seen some warehouse workers - yikes)

Just because someone says they win awards for their work - doesn't mean it's creditable awards!
    That's pretty cool that you won best looking guy by the water cooler....just the other day I won the best looking guy in my cubicle award. They wanted to award it to the cubicle when I was gone, but I started crying so they went ahead and gave it to me.
    Originally posted by Drawing a Blank
    I don't know how people couldn't enjoy "the lovin". Diffrent strokes for different folks I guess <<--pun totally intended

An 80's party sounds great! Let me secure a location and we'll get right on it.

Happy Friday, everybody!
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

That's perfect. I feel just about 80 today.
      The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

happy friday!!! looking forward to a long weekend, I took monday off as a floating holiday...nope its not given to us

YAY LONG WEEKEND
        Tapp-d
        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

I doesn't see 80's avatars! Friday!
          Less be more.

Comment

I didn't even know it was a holiday until last night. I was telling one of our editors that I can make a change to 1 of the sites 1st thing monday, which is when he informed me we're off.
            The premier New York Rangers forum on the web

Comment

I got mine mynock....oh I'm loving yours
              Tapp-d

Comment

What 80's cartoon is Pidge from?
                Less be more.

Comment

w00zah! Two QOTW mentions...niiiiiiice. Alas, my 1000 post is not a response to Kool's QOTW post but no worries, I'll roundhouse the 1K mark some point today.

Can we have the 80's party at the Max with Screech, A.C. Zack, Kelly, Lisa and the rest of the S.B.T.B gang? Or perhaps at Mr. Miyagi's house?
                  Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

voltron mynock...you dont remember voltron?
                    Tapp-d

Comment

FRIDAY!!!!

and I made QOTW for the first time in a while. AAHHHHH, it's good to be back!

Comment

Yeah, Voltron was bitchin'. I didn't watch it much. My buddy did have some of the toys. They were pretty dope.
                        Less be more.

Comment

Optimus Prime could definitely put the beat down on Voltron. The Voltron toys were cool though Myn.

I also heard from a cousin's best friend's sisters nephew that Gargamel and Mumrah had a fling in '86. Those naughty naughty villians...
                          Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

Less be more.

Comment

If you want to listen to something funny...dont do it at work....

google 'thundercats bloopers' and click the first link that comes up, its an actual demo reel from the show, and boy Liono and Snarf have quite the mouth
                              Tapp-d

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
                                Reply to Price of Foil vs. Varnish for business cards?
                                StudioMonkey
                                Neither Foil nor Varnish are done on a digital press - you would have to get your Business Cards printed Litho. For 100 cards this is always going to be expensive - you could probably get 2000 cards...
                                Today, 09:38 AM
                              • natalya.jpg
                                What do you think about my new web site?
                                natalya.jpg
                                What do you think about my new web site?

[COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Hello everybody![/COLOR]

I've just made my new website for the great opera singer. What do you think?...
                                Today, 03:16 AM
                              • mishulikes
                                Reply to The right typography
                                mishulikes
                                With body text, one tends to want use a simple serif for easier reading. Like B and PrintDriver have said, who is reading the magazine and even the genre of the content will dictate the typeface. I used...
                                Today, 01:13 AM
                              • mishulikes
                                Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
                                mishulikes
                                Coloring can make or break a piece. Jazz tends to be a moody, soulful music. The lime green does not fit that moody feel and it might have been better if you pushed you color scheme a bit further to add...
                                Today, 12:59 AM
                              • mishulikes
                                Reply to Hello All!
                                mishulikes
                                Thank you, KitchWitch!
                                Today, 12:13 AM
                              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                              Working...
                              X