• redneckrodney
    Reply to 10 minutes from home
    redneckrodney
    Oh yeah, and this...

Today, 04:48 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    <b>
    My favorite line from the generic promo video...

"There's a shitload of people in the world -- 'specially in India."

Today, 04:44 AM
  • <b>
    Comment on Delete post from years ago
    <b>
    You need a few posts under your belt before the forum software will allow you to send private messages. Generally we don't like delete posts if they will disrupt the continuity of a thread.
    Today, 04:35 AM
  • salsa
    Reply to A Generic Brand Video
    salsa
    And don't forget the music: a catchy little tune with three notes in the entire song, sounds like it was written by an optimistic hipster.
    Today, 04:27 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexiest Female and male designer on the GDF....

After looking at everyone pics, who would you consider the cutest, most sexiest female or male on this site?

oh thats so not fair.... i dont even know what you look like.

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Thats alright. I had the site up there once before but that site is no longer exists. Maybe I might put up a pic. Will see.

Comment

seriously.....no pic.....you dont' get counted... fair is fair ;P

I wanna be like Case when I grow up! *I shop...therefore I am*

Comment

I agree. But if I had to choose out of the sexiest guy, it would be a toss up between Tallmike and defjoe.

Comment

the little ninja is cute =)

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WAAAAE0cginX3YFHOaLoo5RiGJnezcRImwthqzZfSePzhx8*M FzJJ4Qca0H3v!kcV*OqE8KRBgPr8d5nTZjRNN0LaaGP0bL76hy iGx*k!81GckkZzOH6BdAkW8iUIWVQAAAAAAAAAAA/alekdSig.jpg?dc=4675476612934432304[/img]

Comment

I think this thread has some great potential to make people feel left out or a bit down on themselves if they don't get 'nominated'.

I'd recommend letting this thread die.

"The function of a warrior is to eliminate an exterior enemy presence. A warrior is an antitoxin, a protector. The warrior does combat where and when necessary and not otherwise. "

- Ambrose Hollingworth Redmoon

Comment

Agreed...and if it doesn't...use those great Mod powers you got there Mag ;o)

I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Not only that I don't want everyone to get jeolous of me.

Comment

i'm sure that's what we all were thinking

I'm not a real graphic designer, but I do play one on tv

Comment

lol @ benjo! he IS the sexiest! i've even shaved off half of my moustache to look just like him!

greetings, earthlings. take me to your dealer.

Comment

i agree. which is why i didn't answer. diiiieeeeeeee

I wanna be like Case when I grow up! *I shop...therefore I am*

Comment

LOL! Hey waite a minute what did you say about my moustache?

Comment

I don't want anyone to get down on themselves. This is all what you find attractive. Not everyone on this forum will strike your fancy. Anyways, if this is going to cause a problem, the moderators can feel free to delete this thread.

Comment

d-frag... said...
                              is the left side of your mustache missing?? See ladies, this is why you don't give your man oral while hes shaving!!

teehee! sorry benjo, i'm just being a jerk. if it's any consolation, i understand about the moustache thing! hey - anybody seen a comedy duo called the doowops? funny italian guys - they've got a song called 'crazy bush'. hahahaha...

greetings, earthlings. take me to your dealer.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                              Working...
                              X