Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys listening to right now??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you guys listening to right now??

The world i know by Collective soul. Really a nice song

How about you guys??
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7TLTjqUyog

Hi there! Have you heard about podcasts? There are few awesome like Serial, or more technical like The Verge. You should try them

Comment

Hi Corine and Mobilitunity and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

NPR Morning Edition…gotta have my news…also, check this link:
        http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/fo...do-you-work-to
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Silence.

When I work, I have a hard time listening to anything without it breaking my concentration.

Comment

If I'm working files or doing bids, absolutely no music. One mistake can cost a LOT of money.

If out in the shop doing construction, then we just put on the Pandora and pick a style and let it go (until it gets to way out or repetitive.) Usually blues or older jazz stuff.

Comment

Dependable on my mood. Usually orchestra's, though sometimes even death metal. Though can't listen to music when I'm the only one present, then I can't hear the door bell.

Comment

I never have music on when I'm working. I have the cricket on quiet when its on but that's it.

I wake up to the Today program on BBC Radio 4 and I've always got a podcast on the go on the way to/from work. Either old Desert Island Discs or some science chat like Inside Science. A favourite is No Such Thing as a Fish podcast from the QI Elves. Often NSFW and always hilarious.

As far as music goes its everything from Adele to Zappa, plus jazz, soul, blues, new folk and quite a bit of classical. BTW anyone heard Aretha Franklin singing Adele's Rolling in the Deep?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNWeGngQqOI
                Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

• B
                  B commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've got to admit that when Adele comes on the radio, I immediately switch the station. Aretha Franklin, however, has made that utterly intolerable, thumping and repetitive piece of Rolling In The Deep noise interesting enough that I listened to at least half of it before clicking the back button.

• kemingMatters
                  kemingMatters commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I recently came across a metal cover of Adele's "Hello" and it's pretty bad ass

Scott Weiland.

Comment

• PanToshi
                  PanToshi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  RIP...

So sad.

Comment

I'm listening "Bye Bye" by Mariah Carey.

Comment

The hilarious Joan Crawford
                    I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

I like to listen to Easy Listening Radio on Pandora

Comment

Hi MattewPalmer and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

The sweet sound of silence. It's especially nice when you get a break from noisy kids.

Sometimes I listen to ambient music. But voices break my concentration.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                          Working...
                          X