Weekend Reading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just here for the bunnies.

I keep thinking I don't have time to read books but the time I spend reading pages on the internet could easily be spent on reading books. I guess it's a matter of priorities? Or finding a book that grabs me enough for me to keep turning its pages. My attention span isn't what it used to be.
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

• bigdata
      bigdata commented
      Editing a comment
      For some reason or another I keep falling down rabbit holes.

Originally posted by bigdata View Post
    The Animator's Survival Kit

by Richard Williams

WOW!
    Did you enjoy it! Because I really did
    The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity.

Comment

• bigdata
      bigdata commented
      Editing a comment
      YES! Amazing tips and insightful anecdotes.

Gained much needed knowledge for my next series.

Did you buy his DVDs too?

Originally posted by Buda View Post
    I'm just here for the bunnies.

I keep thinking I don't have time to read books but the time I spend reading pages on the internet could easily be spent on reading books. I guess it's a matter of priorities? Or finding a book that grabs me enough for me to keep turning its pages. My attention span isn't what it used to be.
    Have you heard about The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time? This book isn't related to Art but I think it's hard to stop reading it. The same goes to Daniel Keyes' books. They are amazing.
    The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Buda View Post
      I keep thinking I don't have time to read books...
      Had anyone asked me when I was 30, I'd have said; "Maybe I'll have time for recreational reading when I'm in my 50's..."

Okay so ... apparently not.
      I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splashsky
        Advice on simple banking-style design
        Splashsky
        So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
        Today, 12:10 PM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
        PrintDriver
        Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
        The Output.
        As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
        Today, 08:46 AM
      • Peter3v
        Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
        Peter3v
        Hey B - If interested people would like to message me on earth2pete@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you
        Today, 06:52 AM
      • Breanne.C
        Reply to Helloooooo!
        Breanne.C
        Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
        Yesterday, 10:29 PM
      • Breanne.C
        Reply to Font ID Please
        Breanne.C
        Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
        Yesterday, 10:14 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X