Continuous Monitoring and Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous Monitoring and Management

Hi! My Dad is always out of the office. He's asking me how he could still monitor his office while he's away. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Is he trying to keep tabs in staff or customers? What is wrong with the current situation? Does he not trust is staff?
    It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

What does your dad's office do?
      There are any number of IT solutions. How much money does he have and how much ill will does he want from his employees?

Comment

Does he want the monitoring to be secret or obvious?

Rule 27 - There are 2 ways to watch someone - either they don't notice you, or they only notice you.
        Last edited by StudioMonkey; 05-20-2016, 09:34 AM.
        Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Isn't a graphic design forum a weird place to be asking this question?
          If your Dad's office has an IT contractor, that is who he should be asking.

I used to work in a place that had obvious cameras. It was the remote cameras no bigger than a half-pencil that you had to be more aware of (this was back in the 2000s). They could put those things anywhere and move them at will. It was a grocery store and because I worked the night shift, you could always tell where the next surveillance was being set up when ''maintenance'' showed up to fix a perfectly good ceiling tile or blower vent or speaker grill.

We have visible cameras here where I work now. Most businesses do.

There are software solutions like keystroke monitors and web access monitors and work station monitors and equipment monitors, plus any number of mobile apps to let you have a look any time you want.
          Last edited by PrintDriver; 05-20-2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Isn't a graphic design forum a weird place to be asking this question?
            We could design some ads for the product the OP is seeking...

Comment

Not unless I'm getting paid.

Comment

I know there are a lot of techy people here that can help me and I'm still 100 percent positive that I'll get good suggestions. There's nothing wrong with the situation in the office, no one is stealing or doing something illegal but we just want to be sure that everyone is productive or no one is wasting time doing unimportant things during work hours, we operate 24/7 BTW, we already found a continuous monitoring device it has good reviews but we are still considering other options just to make sure that we choose the right one. any suggestions, good brands perhaps?
                Last edited by PanToshi; 05-25-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Like I said, we have a simple inexpensive camera system set up by our IT solution.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X