What kind of music do you like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi John Cage and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I like different kinds of music. I listen to the classical music, R'n'B, rock. It depends on my mood.

Comment

Abstract electronic music, Modeselector, Apparat, Kagdin Ray, that sort of thing.

Comment

Is there some inside joke in this thread that I'm missing?
          Or have I drifted into some alternative reality, where adults line up answer the kind of question a 7 year old might ask..

Comment

• KitchWitch
            KitchWitch commented
            Editing a comment
            No joke, we're seven.

Why shouldn't adults ask such questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Rank Amateur View Post
            Is there some inside joke in this thread that I'm missing?
            Or have I drifted into some alternative reality, where adults line up answer the kind of question a 7 year old might ask..

A 7 year old might ask 'Who's your favourite pop star' but favourite music is a good indicator of personality, creativity and a good start to a discussion. We are curious about each other and that's how strangers become friends.

I notice you didn't answer the question . . .
            Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Originally posted by PixelChimp View Post
              Abstract electronic music, Modeselector, Apparat, Kagdin Ray, that sort of thing.
              Hi Pixelchimp and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
              Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I listen mostly to punk music. Both the newer stuff and the old school stuff like NOFX and Pennywise. SO good. If you like concerts, you can't beat a punk rock show.

Comment

Hi Landonnelson43 and welcome to GDF.

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                  Working...
                  X