Good monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good monitor

Hello, I am looking for input on what monitor I should get for my daughter. She wants to be a graphics artist and I want to get her a good computer and monitor. Unfortunately she is also a gamer. Is there a large monitor that would work good for both? I am thinking around a 32" and hopefully 4K. Any information would be appreciated.

Dell U2715H 27.0" works well for me, no issues yet. I do 2D and 3D graphics (including motion graphics).

A good monitor is only part of a solid work station, the rest is just as important.
    Last edited by bigdata; 07-05-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. The computer my brother-law is building should be more that adequate for the rest. Could you recommend a school for her to go to out here in the West? The cost is what scares her to even apply. I am a disabled vet and this computer is just about all I will be able to do to help her.

Comment

Welcome, sorry don't know anything more than what the googe could give.

Comment

That ok, thanks

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X