Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is still alive from the oldies?

Hello, folks!

Is there anyone still on here who remembers Russian Girl or Ulysses?

We were talking about the forum on which we've met at these years ago and wanted to check if anyone is still using it from the lovely people we knew.

Anyway, to all of you new people, hello as well!😀😀😀
    Judge Me All You Want, But Keep The Verdict To Yourself.

Hi Russian Girl.
    I remember you and Ulysses.
    How have you been?

Comment

Heeeey PrintDriver!

We are heading to our 10th wedding anniversary this year! Where did the time go?
      Raising our three furry kitties (our babies). How about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian girl View Post
        Hello, folks!

Anyway, to all of you new people, hello as well!😀😀😀
        Hi Russian girl

Comment

Still the same old cantankorous print tech here.
          But I too have two new furry children...well, they are almost 5 now so not exactly children anymore. At some point they became Cats and are demanding more respect.

Anyway, there are still a few of the old guard here. Kool pretty much runs the place but only pops in once in a while. Budafist is off doing her own freelancing stuff. I just saw Cornfed pop in last night. Some of the old regulars have a Facebook room somewhere (I don't partake of Facebook). Maybe one'll pop in and hook you up.

I hope you and Ulysses are doing well. Is he still in the design rat race?
          Last edited by PrintDriver; 08-30-2016, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Hi Russian Girl! Good to see you and hear that our first GDF marriage is still going strong. I'm still here everyday, keeping an eye on things. I've been out of the design business for long enough now that my experience is pretty much obsolete I mostly just keep my mouth shut LOL

Comment

Not sure I qualify as one of the Oldies (Joined: 06-28-2013) but Hi anyway :-)

Are you still in the Print / Design game or have you gone on to better things?
              Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

I suppose I'm an oldie. Sigh.

And i remember you and Ulysses. I don't post very often, but I do check in from time to time. Congrats on 10 years and the 3 kiddos.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

It's lovely to see familiar faces, guys! We've just reconnected with Tyger on Facebook too and I'd love to see all of your lovely faces as well, so please feel free to add me (Ekaterina Henderson)! 😀😀😀

I'm no longer in design! Trained as a primary school teacher a while ago and have been teaching ever since! But I do lead computing / coding across my school, so still have my fingers plugged in techy world too...

Ulysses has worked in a marketing / design company for a while now, so he's still in business!

How about morea, guys? She also has lots of furry babies, I remember! Is she still on here?

Comment

Was away now I'm back..... Hi Ya!
                    "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
                    Aesop

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                    Working...
                    X