Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times you people do exercise in a day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times you people do exercise in a day?

Well i know that people do exercise daily but i want to ask your suggestions about exercise timing that how many times you people do exercise and how much time you spend? Reply and give your suggestions.

I take a walk round the block most days. Its tricky when you're working from home. I know I should exercise more but I can't bring myself to join a gym.
    Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Exercise? What's that?
      Is that sorta like climbing ladders with 40lb of stuff, unloading trucks, rolling out 16'x40' graphics on your hands and knees, and moving sh!t over here so you can move it over there later?

Comment

I have a standing desk and pace around a lot at work. I get about 10k steps a day at my office. I go to the gym 3 times a week and I walk/jog/run for an hour a few times a week to keep in practice for 5ks
        "I used to wonder what friendship could be, Until you all shared its magic with me." - Jesus Christ

Comment

i exercise 2-3 times per week

Comment

If you are consider walking, then, I do that most of the time everyday at work. I also walk to and from work. Nice work out indeed.

Comment

I go to the gym 3 times per week + I'm trying to run every morning

Comment

Hi Kellyon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
                Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

about 6 hours a week at gym, swimming, lifting, running and other kinds of aerobics.

Comment

Year's worth of regular exercise (running) eventually messed up my knees and caused a permanent stress fracture in my foot. Switching to cycling has caused me two trips to the emergency room (one time in an ambulance) with broken ribs, several square inches of missing skin, a huge gash in my knee (now a big scar), a dislocated shoulder, torn rotator cuff tendons and ligaments, and an index finger that no longer bends properly, plus several thousand dollars in medical bills..

I still go cycling, but I do it now in a more reasonable way. Too much exercise is hazardous to one's health.
                    Last edited by B; 06-25-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I exercise for an hour every other day. I climb up and down the stairs everyday. It's also an exercise.

Comment

Right now, I started a different exercise program. People call it HIT, high intensity training. Usually, this is intended for people who really want to lose some sort of their fats in their body. And of course, the goal is to show the abs popping. Here is what I do- perform 15 minutes full throttle running then ab work out. Sounds easy right? you may try this as well, and you do not need to be a gym rat to achieve your goal. Good luck

Comment

• KitchWitch
                          KitchWitch commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've heard it as H.I.I.T. - High Intensity Interval Training

I lift three times per week, reverse pyramid. Light cardio or walking on off days. Not too much and definitely not too little. Roughly an hour a day. It's very doable once you get in the routine (ie habit).

Comment

I have included some arm work by using kettlebells at home. But my arms became too sore the 1st week.

Comment

Not working from home any more so walking at least part of the 3 miles to / from the office (unless its raining). Usually I follow the bus route in case I need to hop on a bus but recently I found a footpath by the river which is nice.
                            Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                            Working...
                            X