designed a business card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• designed a business card

well, how did i do? this was posted on facebook as the business cover photo....pretty slick no? names are hidden to protect the designer lol

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at? Perhaps I'm missing something obvious (not the first time it's happened).

Comment

it was a joke....the business card sucks....example of "why you should hire an actual designer 101" - marketing sense 101.....your a business and THAT is your cover photo on facebook?

Comment

OK, that's what I was hoping. It's just that we actually get people posting stuff like that here and asking for advice, so I didn't know whether or not to take it seriously.

Comment

nice card Boring business card gets shoved in the pocket with no attention paid to it. Currently I'm designing my business card and I've found some interesting ideas here http://www.creative-photo-design.com...esign-samples/. Want to create smth that will make the card easy to spot among others.It should make a memorable first impression.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X