Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Abstraction Art?

What is Abstraction Art?
    This Design/Artwork is Called Abstraction Art because Abstraction Art is art which indicates a departure from reality in the way art is represented. Abstraction Art is unconcerned with the reality of the real world. However Abstraction Art can refer to an object or image from the actual real world.
    ABSTRACTION: In the beginning decades of the 20th century as it unfolded in America and Europe, art grew less and less realistic. Abstraction is all about painting the essence of a subject and how the artist interprets it, instead of the visible details. Artists may reduce the subject to it's dominant colors, shapes or patterns the way Pablo Picasso did with his famous mural of 3 musicians. All the sharp lines and angles of the performers do not look real, but there is no doubt who they are. Or artists may remove the subject from within its context or enlarge its size. Please contact me if you have any further questions

Originally posted by sacred888 View Post
    Please contact me if you have any further questions
    One question: why did you feel compelled to register and tell us this on your first post?

Unfortunately, you won't get a chance to answer since you copied your post from here: https://www.thislifeisnotpretendgray...bstraction-Art, which is just enough to get you booted out of the forum.

Really, if you want to copy something from somewhere else, the least you can do is copy something that's reasonably well-written.

Comment

that is my website I own it.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X