X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I now just say that I'm completely addicted

To this forum?!!!!!! Dear God, I think my post count started at something like in the 320's today, and I'm now at 350+. For cripes sake!

Seriously, I love it here, you guys.
    "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!" - Ricky Ricardo

yes it is like a drug. all you newbee be warned.... i wish i could get updates on my phone... i probably can oh how do i do that...
    Steeler Born, Steeler Bred And When I Die I'll be Steeler Dead!

Comment

We love you too urstwile. We're glad you're here.
      You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Yeah, glad I don't have a cellphone. And don't ever tell me if you figure it out Vtwin, because I might have to then go get one.

Seriously, it's like "What, I have to convert 18 Quark files into JPEGs? Let's see what's going on in the GDF before I start doing that." "What, you're looking for a file that you don't have a job number or a description for? Wait, let me see what's going on in the GDF before I start trying to help you figure that out." Etc.

Comment

Yay, thanks EC!

Comment

yay urstwile! You'll be catching me in no time
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by vtwin_gary
              yes it is like a drug. all you newbee be warned.... i wish i could get updates on my phone... i probably can oh how do i do that...
              didn't RocketPig do somthing like that? Oh wait that was his blackberry.
              I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Too fun! It's an easy bug to catch. Glad you caught it.

Comment

Yes, addictive. I could read these threads for hours a day. Oh, wait, I just did!
                  www.QuiteGraphic.com
                  I'll double check your spelling if you'll double check mine. Two heads are better than one.

Comment

Morea, I'm working on my next taco! What's the next post level for that?

Comment

500. You can do that by friday!
                      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

go urstwile go! (favorite smiley of all time coming up >>>)
                        You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on. --GWB

Comment

Morea, LOL! No doubt! At this rate anyway.

Thanks for the cheerleader, EC. I still have to organize all those smiley links somewhere where I can get at 'em. They're such fun!

Comment

You can do it urstwile, I have the same problem thst you just described! I have nearly stopped working since finding the GDF! GO URSTWILE!
                            It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
                            I like it better when it hurts.
                            http://www.myspace.com/jeizzavelle

Comment

yep, I slowly became heavily addicted to this place as well. I'm hooked and working for my first whacco as well.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
                              Working...
                              X