Happy GREEN day!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy GREEN day!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy St. Patties day....don't drink tooooo much green beer

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

St. Patricks...Savannah...Green Beer..ummm!! Actually...I had my green beer, goldschlagger, hot damn, call a cab, sex on the beach, vodka and cranberry drinks all on Saturday night bc our celebration here started over the weekend. Got drunk but not sad drunk...more like happy great time drunk! It's all good!! Unlike everyone else who got off work here in town just about, I had to work ( missed the parade (but didn't care) allthough it is BEAUTIFUL outside and I would have loved to have spent it downtown! Anyways...Happy St. Pats everyone!!

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kemingMatters
      Comment on Questions about your graphic design CV
      kemingMatters
      Why does it have to be converted to PDF from word? you can get much more reasonable PDF file sizes when exporting from inDesign. Most of those max file size limits are 2mb, you should be able create a...
      Today, 01:01 PM
    • joshnx
      Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
      joshnx
      It's really helpful to know you have been on both sides i.e applying as well as hiring, so I will stick to your advice about keeping it plain. Thanks.

That might...
      Today, 12:48 PM
    • Cosmo
      Reply to How to achieve this business card look on the text? On CS6
      Cosmo
      It looks like it's supposed to be a spot glass coating on a matte card. No great way to simulate that in InDesign. Best way to make it happen is call the printer that is printing it and ask them, but...
      Today, 12:43 PM
    • salsa
      Reply to Questions about your graphic design CV
      salsa
      ​1.Which is a better format for your resume? .doc or .pdf?
      The one that gets you an interview.

​2.Do you go plain or creative?
      I go with the version that will get...
      Today, 12:14 PM
    • HotButton
      Comment on Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
      HotButton
      Good god, the Illustrator user forum has an unending flow of posts complaining about the ill effects of Align to Pixel Grid on ... print-destined files.

''Parts of my book cover artwork keep...
      Today, 11:55 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X