Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    KitchWitch
    I'm on CS6 (not cloud) at work and I can still open old Pagemaker files. They aren't pretty, but it works.
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    You will be able to open all your CS2 files. Just be wary.

You might have trouble going from Illustrator CS2 to CS6. If you have any clipping paths in images placed in Illustrator that aren't...
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • kemingMatters
    kemingMatters
    I would look out for changes in text flow, effects being dropped, things like rounded corners going screwy when opening in CS6, the largest jump I've done is an indd created in CS3 opened with CS6. Plus...
    Today, 05:36 PM
  • UncleWally
    UncleWally
    In theory it should still work; however I might recommend double checking with Adobe just to be save.
    Today, 05:15 PM
  • Casseopia
    Creative Suite and upgrading
    Casseopia
    OK - before I ask you guys a question, I have to admit to something so terrible, so heinous, that you might just walk away shaking your head... Before you do - please try and help me with this question....
    Today, 05:04 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy GREEN day!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy St. Patties day....don't drink tooooo much green beer

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

St. Patricks...Savannah...Green Beer..ummm!! Actually...I had my green beer, goldschlagger, hot damn, call a cab, sex on the beach, vodka and cranberry drinks all on Saturday night bc our celebration here started over the weekend. Got drunk but not sad drunk...more like happy great time drunk! It's all good!! Unlike everyone else who got off work here in town just about, I had to work ( missed the parade (but didn't care) allthough it is BEAUTIFUL outside and I would have loved to have spent it downtown! Anyways...Happy St. Pats everyone!!

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X