Happy GREEN day!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy GREEN day!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy St. Patties day....don't drink tooooo much green beer

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

St. Patricks...Savannah...Green Beer..ummm!! Actually...I had my green beer, goldschlagger, hot damn, call a cab, sex on the beach, vodka and cranberry drinks all on Saturday night bc our celebration here started over the weekend. Got drunk but not sad drunk...more like happy great time drunk! It's all good!! Unlike everyone else who got off work here in town just about, I had to work ( missed the parade (but didn't care) allthough it is BEAUTIFUL outside and I would have loved to have spent it downtown! Anyways...Happy St. Pats everyone!!

Who says doodling isn't constructive?!
    I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
      Comment on Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
      calebninja
      Yeah I wish Google would take a different stance on these pop-up ads and start penalizing people for them.
      Today, 10:48 AM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
      calebninja
      In regards to the pamphlet, I think the layout on the right side with all of the information is good. Easy to read and follow.

If I were to just look at the cover for a couple of seconds...
      Today, 10:45 AM
    • max.river95
      Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
      max.river95
      I have a quite similar problem and I don't know how to fix it, yet. I have a picture in RGB and when I change it into CMYK for printing, the colours are changing slightly. I need to get this fixed as...
      Today, 10:10 AM
    • Craig B
      Reply to Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
      Craig B
      Odd. I recreated on my end and it maintained the red to white color with a grain effect.
      Today, 10:01 AM
    • max.river95
      Reply to Real looking paintings
      max.river95
      Thank you for your replies. Can anyone of you recommend any good quality online printer for my upcoming "Paintings".
      Today, 09:15 AM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X