Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Judy Smith
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    Judy Smith
    On the post, I had linked to a thread on this forum, wherein someone advised me to post the term "volunteer" in the subject line of the classifieds section....
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to First Time App Project Advice Needed
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF dude

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:17 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    BillyLogan
    Absolutely better. Just make sure the tag line's readable if you ever print it....
    Today, 01:47 AM
  • BillyLogan
    Reply to Custom social icons
    BillyLogan
    For me, customizing your own social media icons reflect creativity and imagination. However, it may tend to look less professional because of the artistry of some people. So if you have a corporate website,...
    Today, 01:40 AM
  • garricks
    Reply to The ad I posted in classifieds was not posted
    garricks
    Judy, the description of the sub forum reads:

Jobs and Paying projects.NO SPEC WORK OR CONTESTS! PAID WORK ONLY! IF IT'S NOT PAYING WORK DO NOT POST IT HERE!!! If you don't want the job,...
    Today, 12:49 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad Campaign

Let me see you make decisions without your televisions.

N.A.N.K.A. "We Kick Because We Care."

Comment

Not global? you'd probably get some good frequent flier miles. I'd bet you could get quite a few bucks to go kick that psycho North Korean leader square in the pair.
      pas·sion
      If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
      -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

I thought it was iPod costumes for kids not costumes for your iPod
        You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Comment

are you sure? wierd people put halloween costumes on dogs, why not an iPod?
          pas·sion
          If there is no passion in your life, then have you already lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you, and you will find great things happen for you, to you, and because of you.
          -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! Exodus ... you rock! And Navian, definitely steel toed shoes ...

"We kick becasue we care ..." classis. And for some odd reason I think the acronym is hilarious (North American Nut Kickers Association) ... NANKA ...

I can either hear how "we NANK ya hard" or "NANKA ... NANKA very much"

Comment

Originally posted by Navian
              Not global? you'd probably get some good frequent flier miles. I'd bet you could get quite a few bucks to go kick that psycho North Korean leader square in the pair.
              We'll leave that up to NKNKA

Comment

Just doing my part!

Comment

Originally posted by Craig B
                  Dont think anyone in NK has a pair to do it., oh wait nevermind, kicking someone square in the nothings wont do anything. forget my request.
                  pas·sion
                  -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

Originally posted by Craig B
                    Definitely

Comment

Originally posted by Navian
                      are you sure? wierd people put halloween costumes on dogs, why not an iPod?
                      Ipods seem to be the new pet of kids these days. Reminds me of the Tamagotchi.

Personally, I don't own one, nor do I see the need for one. Now that they've got mp3 players for your cellphone, I may eventually end up with one of those. That would be useful, as I don't go anywhere without my phone. That is why I find the camera feature very handy (or did, until my damned camera phone turned out defective - now it has to be sent back, and I'm stuck with using my old phone which doesn't ring, just vibrates, and has a hell of a time charging).
                      Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
                      mediamainline.com
                      cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

W.W.N.A.K.

World Wide Nut & Ass Kickers

G.U.N.K.

Globalized Union Nut Kickers
                        pas·sion
                        -T. Alan Armstrong

Comment

Navian, you're not muscling in on the nut-kicking business are you?

Becuase if you are Exodus will be paying you a visit from the throbbing testicle fariy shortly.

Comment

:Stretches Leg:

Comment

LOL!!!

Hmmm ... the throbbing testicle fairy ... I think I've found my Halloween costume this year.
                              __________________________________________________
                              I like to beat up pacifists, because they don't fight back ...

Comment

LOL!

How would you get it to pulsate?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                                Working...
                                X